IC No. Forgot your password? By: Shambaugh, Rebecca.
Fler böcker av Rebecca Shambaugh
ISBN: hbk ; hbk. Subject s : Clinton, Hillary Rodham Leadership Achievement motivation in women Success in business Online resources: Contributor biographical information Publisher description Table of contents only Contents: Introduction -- Overcoming and thriving on adversity : be resilient -- Smart power : be a continuous learner -- Authenticity : the core of resilience -- In transition--game changer : embracing change -- Listening tours : being connected -- Making your words count : awesome communication -- Leading with purpose -- Final thoughts -- Leadership secrets in action.
- Quantitative Marketing and Marketing Management: Marketing Models and Methods in Theory and Practice?
- Nutritional Bioavailability of Manganese!
- MORE IN Wellness.
- Elementary Mathematics from an Advanced Standpoint. Vol. 1.
- Need Writing Help?!
Total holds: 0. Here are a few of her best leadership traits to emulate: Turn adversity into resilience.
- Account Options.
- Kaplan USMLE Step 2: Pulmonology.
- Essay about Leadership Style of Hillary Clinton.
- Prophets of Recognition: Ideology and the Individual in Novels by Ralph Ellison, Toni Morrison, Saul Bellow, and Eudora Welty;
- Reviews in Fluorescence 2010?
- Classical Summability Theory.
I wrote about this particular leadership quality back in , in my book Leadership Secrets of Hillary Clinton, and this same insight holds true today. Make learning a key strategy. What I love most about Hillary is her tenacious approach toward learning and her incredible perception.
Hillary projected confidence in the debate and Benghazi questioning because she was well prepared and had her facts down cold. She has continued to hone and improve this ability since her days as a high school student in Park Ridge, Illinois and then at Wellesley College, where she was a fierce standout debater. Listen to connect with others.